Thank you so much for your interest in writing for Bayside Continuing Education and Development. We look forward to a great working relationship with you! Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you have.
4 year degree with certification in subject area and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the industry you are educated in OR a masters degree with 5 years of working experience in your field.
Course Submission Requirements:
All submissions must include:
1: Stated objectives for the course (1….2….3….format)
Stated goals for the course (1….2….3….format)
A brief description of the course in paragraph form.
2. Course work is equated at a rate of approximately 10 pages per credit hour,
so 30 pages=3 credit hours.
3. Reference page. Please utilize relevant information and have many resources dated within the last five years.
4. True/False test (20 questions for 1 credit then add 10 questions per credit hour).
5. Test Key.
6. Author’s resume (with certification/license numbers and boards) with a biographical paragraph.
7. Signed non-disclosure form faxed to Bayside Continuing Education and Development. (1st course submitted and/or annually).
8. Signed Writer’s agreement form faxed to Bayside Continuing Education and Development. (1st course submitted and/or annually).
Submitted courses are first reviewed for completeness. If any information is missing the course is placed in a pending file and the author is notified.
Complete courses are reviewed for validity of content, evaluation questions, relevance to industry. The author is notified of needed revisions. Bayside Continuing Education and Development reserves the right to make editorial changes as needed. You will have the opportunity to review the final copy prior to its being place online.
Coursework will be purchased on a flat fee basis. Coursework must be approved through Bayside Continuing Education and Development for continuing education credit with the appropriate boards prior to reimbursement. The process of approval of credit hours will be completed by Bayside Continuing Education and Development. Coursework that is submitted to Bayside Continuing Education and Development must only be used for Bayside Continuing Education and Development. For the rates for reimbursement contact us directly.
Once all revisions are made and approved by both Bayside and the Author, payment is made and the course is then the sole property of Bayside Continuing Education and Development.